Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"...so much to plunder...I think I'll sleep instead..."

I won't bore you all with photographic proof that the Christmas items went up in stores on October first.
I won't tell you about how I plot and plan to eek out some small bit of Halloween for myself and then remember that night doesn't descend on our days until about 9 p.m. this time of year.
I will just leave you with this:
Twenty
Six
Dollars (US or freakin AU at todays exchange rate)
EACH!!!!!!!!!
(as if all orange colored pumpkins were created equal for sobbing out loud)

Yes, those are DEEP FRIED, SUGARY, beignets...please send help, or an exercise tape...

Dearest Warratah, and Lilac bushes, I did underestimate you, and I apologize.



1 comment:

jeannie Polson said...

$26!!!! that is freaking ridiculous! It is a bit hard being spooky halloween in daylight hours. Maybe you can build a couch fort and get a torch out.