Friday, June 1, 2012

...to think we can find happiness...hidden in a kiss...




I remember this feeling now- as I experience the feeling again.  Of days going by with so little attention, with so much to do that my mind has no time for reflection.

My friends were all in wonder about how I could live in such an isolated place as Tasmania, and I admit sometimes life there is challenging.  But I have garnered a love for quiet times, for silence, for darkness.

Of course- here I am in the land of the midnight sun.  The night comes on but there is no longer true darkness.

Zok comes home and leaves over and over.  Technology means he is never that far away and so I only keep a week of his schedule in my head at a time.
 I miss the days of properly bound, month long tour books.

STRD has a bout coming up.  We are splitting into two teams for a local fundraiser.  What can I tell you of consequence?
Stockholm has more lilac trees than I have ever seen in one place.  I carry secateurs in my bag and steal a few each day.

I am trying to grow plants in pots from second hand stores- that I can carry on the train.

Zok has been in a funny mood- he made us blueberry scones, with whipped cream and strawberries for dinner at 10 p.m.
I blame the sunlight. 
 

No comments: