Saturday, December 26, 2009

"Oh I wish I had a river I could skate away on, but it doesn't snow here it says pretty green"





Ahhh yes the hangover that is known as the day after Christmas, or in Australia simply 'boxing day'. Which is something to do with the work force, or maybe the forty-hour week, but I have never gotten a satisfactory answer from anyone about what the public holiday really means...

We have company which is a beautiful thing, the sun has been shining, nice, thoughtful presents, and too much tasty food.

Today on this vague holiday we are going out exploring away from the city.

Merry Merry and Happy Happy to all.

1 comment:

Elissa said...

We've just got back from the pretty green and an enormous Christmas feast. I certainly know what you mean about too much tasty food!

However you spend it, I hope you enjoy the mysterious post christmas public holiday. I'm not privy to its origins either, but still appreciate it in all its hung-over, unwrapped, slept in glory.

Merry, Happy, Love to you and the crew.