Thursday, April 29, 2010

"...Run mad as often as you choose; but do not faint.."



I have been making deals with myself. I am trying to bargain myself into a life that I can be proud of, stand by, and cheer on.
I have now conceded that time is an illusion, there is not a perfectly organized life waiting for any of us 'if only we had the time' to take control.
There is happiness to be had and I have had some, and I plan to have more.
Does anyone remember laughter? Because I am taking a healthy side order of that as well.

I have some commitments to take care of, and one of them is this first 'trimester' of school. I have a school assignment that is in blog form, and you can follow that blog by going here:

I tried to use another blogging platform but I did not enjoy the experience. The blogger site is called 'edublogs', and I wanted to put in a link but even that caused me trouble, I signed up last Thursdays and have received nine (!) emails from them, and each unhelpful. I am trying to untangle myself from them as I got permission to just use blogger instead, which I find to be much more user friendly.

My aspiration involves more letter writing, less Internet, breaking the reflex of utilizing a search engine when a book can provide an answer just as easily.

I am going to get back what I am missing, and this includes a wide focus, and an open horizon.

No comments: