Saturday, December 24, 2011

"Your fake name is good enough for me"






I went back to Mariatorget to buy the light fixture.
We should have bought it weeks ago instead of using the xmas tree for light in the living room.
I wrong about the price, actually the fixture was about half the cost of what I remembered. This turned out to be lucky as I found a fixture for the bedroom as well.
!
All the snow has melted in time for Christmas- sad but true.
Snow on the ground really does lighten up winter.
Without all the glimmering white sparkles winter does feel like almost endless night.
Zok is happy that our names are finally on the door and down in the entry way listing.
Somehow the names on the doorway really brings me to mind that I am living in an apartment.
Inside a building.
Ten days until we leave for Tasmania.
2012 seems like it will be strange indeed.

No comments: