Saturday, October 22, 2016

Konst , Gamla Stan Station Update





I have been on this platform a lot these last couple of months, my home line (the green line) and the red line (the line to get to SFI classes) both go through this station.  Often I got to a cafe in Gamla Stan to try and go over class work for an hour.  I've had more chances to see how the art fits together cohesively between the two murals (behind the North and South running tracks respectively) with one another and the platform itself.

I have put up a link to my original post which explains the artists conception.
This station is almost always busy but not as busy as Slussen or T-centralen.
Also, it is the place where one can jump off the red line straight onto green-
So I can time my trip back from the Ropsten second hand store, straight onto my Farsta line, with the crowds, and these days...impolite society one finds while riding trains...these small wins can brighten a day.

 

No comments: