Thursday, February 12, 2009

Back to the beginning






Monte & Roberto are now in Sydney. I was sad to see them go. I was so happy that we got to see as much as we did. I don't know when I would have gotten Zok to go to Cole's Bay or Cradle Mountain, but I think now I can get him to go back. I am going to start now at the beginning of their arrival. The first day was really the only slow day that we had. I took them the long way to Fossil Cove and we had a simple lunch before getting ready to go and pick up Zok from the airport. The very next morning we left early for Cole's Bay.
The first day was Roberto's birthday, well his Southern Hemisphere birthday. I got an always delicious cake from Heidi. Cake pieces went everywhere we did, and there was a day of mourning, when we had finally eaten all of the cake.
Monte & Roberto have the exact figures, which I assume will end up on Monte's blog but I think we did a lot of bush walking, and we saw so many critters, but I am getting ahead of my story...

1 comment:

amra said...

can't wait for the installments