Sunday, November 22, 2009

"Standin' on a hill in the mountain of dreams"






There is something I really love about California, I always feel as if I can breathe better, that my skin clears up, and my hair looks shinier.
I think my feeling is a bit esoteric-or my ability to explain how I really feel is limited, or I have a prejudice that I don't expect anyone who isn't from California to understand what I am trying to impart.
California is like a huge country to me, with the North and South being so different from each other.
I am happy and grateful to see the friends that I do get to see, even though the missing of the rest is sharpened by being here.
I have a lot of loves to keep my attention.

Mexican Food
Warm weather
Friends
Disneyland
New skates and the amazing Trish/Ivana in San Diego
Seeing the banked track in real life

I ignore the things that would get to me after a long period of time, such as no public restrooms; ever, smog, traffic, politics...



No comments: