Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"and you will believe in love...and all that its supposed to be..."





The area where my house is located is very pretty. I would also say that I nest into my houses, like a small rodent, snug with all the important elements close at hand so that I do not have any reason to leave.

So if you are a guest, you might be so comfortable that you do not not realize that you came to visit and never saw any of the island.

This is why I try my best to make sure that our house guests get to see something, even if it is a small sliver.

Riff Raff Saff was on the island for a non-Derby reason (strange yes, but true).
But, of course, the pull of the Derby cult is strong, so she ran all of Sunday night practice, and then Reffed with us at Monday night practice.
I skated instead of reffing on Sunday and I had a really good time.
Too good actually.

Zok and I took Saff to see Russel Falls and take a long walk, and have lunch out of doors. A fairly small payment for her giving up her weekend for the advancement of Tasmanian Derby but there you have it.

Post Script:
I was not trying to dive off the Falls I only wanted a different angle for my photo...

2 comments:

riffraffsaff said...

Diving off the falls/taking a photo. When the wind could blow you over the edge it doesn't really matter which one it was :)

I had an amazing weekend, you know me I'm content to hibernate with good company.

Anonymous said...

I love this.