Sunday, November 17, 2013

"...what do I do with only a photograph to tell my troubles too?..."

Zok has left for his China/Russia/Japan tour, which is in reality not very long at all.  He will only be gone less than a month but somehow, this time it appears, or looms with greater intensity than it should.

Spring continues to only show itself in brief sunny moments.  Intense, hot Australian sun that is hard to remember when the storm follows.


This time of year there are always these sea snails around.  I really love snails.  Zok and I definitely differ on how and where to relocate garden slugs and snails.  (The operative word in that sentence is "re-locate").
As you can see there is greenery on the beach rocks that I think of as 'sea lettuce' because the snails and the greenery come at the same time of year.
 
Zok was really concerned about the birds eating all his berries before he returns so this was his last project.
 
 With all this netting around these vegetables and berries, it is good I have been practicing Yoga again, because weeding and feeding will be a good balancing act.
 

No comments: