Monday, May 12, 2014

Spot the space station!




I am trying to get in as much of Autumn as possible.
I have been up early and out late (okay the out late part is not true, but it's fall which mean it's dark early so it feels late!)

Zok and I have been going out when it is clear to see the space station go by.  I love doing this, the station looks like a bright planet sailing by- it's cool.

I have been out weeding and planting for volunteer work, and doing my best to get the house ready for our departure, this means chores such as pruning, cleaning out the rain gutters, sweeping the roof (I know, corrugated tin roof with no pitch aka flat). 
Taking time to listen to the crashing waves of high tide, and viewing the milky way from the back deck (newly scrubbed and re-coated for winter).

I've heard rumors of the Southern borealus  but I don't personally know anyone who had seen the lights.

I am sad to be leaving, but Zok says I say this each time we leave anywhere.
 

No comments: