Thursday, June 25, 2015

Our Highlights, in low light.


The light up close, we could see this light on Maria Island and from the house in Blackmans Bay.

In action:  You hold onto the monitor and the lights adjust to your heartbeat.



Buildings involved were red light to go with the festival colors.  We had a crescent moon and both Venus and Pluto were visible as twilight began.
 
 There were bars set around so people were never far from a warm drink.
 
I think if I was not from California, where natural gas plants are scattered by the road side that the gas organ would have been a bit more impressive-
I am not saying it was un-impressive, I am just not into adding such a industrial piece of art on a gorgeous waterfront...
 
 

The festivals MONA has put on, really are invaluable.  I am really sad I missed out on Diamanda Galas last year- and I am happy I stayed long enough to experience the festival this year, as I don't know when I will have time to do this again.

No comments: