Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fagerstad Gangsters vs. Brazilian Gangsters


After all my teasing and name calling I have to say I was a little sad to see the locks go.

Here is where Tjelta got hit by a lead pipe when he was eleven by another eleven year old-so much for my image of the pacifist Swede.



Tjelta ignores all my requests for an in-between style, including but not limited to the; Mullet, the 'kid-n-play fade, Rat-tail, Mohawk, and Fauxhawk,
little kids in Sweden are very stylish. I see many a seven year old with hot-pink hair and cooler clothing than I ever could get. Tjelta had his mohawk when he was like seven as well, but I don't think that was connected to the lead pipe attack.


I am not allowed to use clippers after the "incident" I had helping Zok which I attribute to the fact that he was gullible enough to let me use them.



Tjelta does not look especially impressed with his new do, but then men tend to be a bit unsentimental when it comes to hair cutting, and yet I think I know a few of the follically-challenged* that might not be so cavalier.
But I am told that Tjelta comes from a Viking stock that "do not" lose their hair. Beside the look he was going for was "menacing", because apparently the stories of Fagerstad Gangsters haven't made it to South America.


*follically-challenged was stolen from the witty Missy Mitchell.

No comments: