Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Be our guest!

a room with a view
Zok's new bookcase

Cupboard for putting away guest items

I only have one word to say about shopping for furniture in the Hobart area, Levitz.
There are two second hand shops near by located at Margate Train.
Yes, there really is a train.
Zok has some friends from Sweden coming to stay here after Christmas. I have Monte and Roberto coming in early February, which is very exciting. I wanted them to be able to unpack their things. Zok and I have our closets (built ins is what the Aussies say) crammed full so we needed something additional. Zok went a bit crazy and bought a chest for the end of our bed which is awesome for me because now clothes won't be on the floor. He also got another book shelf which you see here as well. I found a huge, old deco style wardrobe for about $68 U.S. to put in the garage this provided the means to get the rollaway rack out of the guest room.
Basically I am set up pretty, so COME ON OVER.

1 comment:

Monte Means said...

Nice! Can't wait to unpack...