Monday, August 11, 2014

Kristinebergparken: Swedish Playpark Take Two



I am not going to try and find out what group devised this ingenious play park, I am just happy that it exists and that I had friends to take me there.

This park with its owls, insects, and flowers all that are light up when twilight sets in, is however a nice juxtaposition to the last park I wrote about-



There were three different areas, meant for different age groups.  There were hammocks, and nothing was purely to look at, each thing had an aspect of play, like the mushrooms that you could hang and spin from.
 




 


 

2 comments:

Saff said...

I want one of these here to play on. I just sent your blog to the Interpretation manager at work - we need one!

Colleen said...

That would be cool if you could do an animal theme!